Saturday 16 June 2012



Hi everyone, this is my latest painting, completed this week.
It's a small canvas, using acrylic paint, 7 inches in width and 5 inch's in height, £35 (inc p&p). It's called 'Herdy Sheep Couple Over Derwent Water'.
If you would like to buy this painting you can use the comments box on this blog or contact me via Twitter (@BekhaG) or by email at rebecca.greensides@hotmail.co.uk.

Hmmmm... what to paint next? I'm also going to start a very special project soon, which I will share with you all as soon as I can. Need some more canvases!

I'm quite enjoying painting these little colourful Lake District scenes- might do a few more. Particularly as I'm heading there again next week- I'll be coming back all inspired :)

I'm going off radar for a few days to help my boyfriend celebrate turning 30, but will do a post late next week letting you know my thoughts on the Holmfirth Festival of Arts and what I got up to while I was there. I'm going tomorrow and can't wait! Praying for a little less rain than have endured today :( Do try and get there yourself- the Festival is on NOW and runs until next Sunday (24th).



No comments:

Post a Comment