Friday 11 May 2012





This is my latest painting. I'm currently in the middle of a self- portrait for my next. This is a view of Lake Windermere from Wansfell Pike, done from a photograph I took of this view in August 2011. The steep trek up Wansfell Pike was hard graft, but the views once at the summit were well worth the effort- Ambleside to the right, Windermere to the left.
We (my boyfriend and I) then descended the Pike and carried on to the lovely village of Troutbeck, then returned to Ambleside via Skelghyll Wood.
This painting is on a small canvas, using acryllic paint, measuring 7 inches in width and 5 inchs in height. It is for sale at £35 (inc p&p). If you would like to buy this painting please indicate this in the comments box or you can contact me via Twitter (@BekhaG).

No comments:

Post a Comment